I’d like you guys to read and support this website as much as you can, as they are doing amazing research into psychedelic drugs with an aim to help people over come there psychological problems, there is so much going on there right now its defiantly worth a look.
Their work so far is exceeding the poisons the doctors usually hand out like SSRIs and other psych drugs which do nothing at all except turn a person into a zombie.
Founded in 1986, the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational organization that develops medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
We further our mission by:
- Developing psychedelics and marijuana into prescription medicines
- Training therapists and working to establish a network of treatment centers
- Supporting scientific research into spirituality, creativity, and neuroscience
- Educating the public honestly about the risks and benefits of psychedelics and marijuana.
We envision a world where psychedelics and marijuana are safely and legally available for beneficial uses, and where research is governed by rigorous scientific evaluation of their risks and benefits.
- Transparency — Information is shared openly and clearly. Communications are respectful, honest, and forthright.
- Passion and Perseverance — We persist in the face of challenges. We have a sense of urgency about our work, and know that it’s a long-term effort.
- Intelligent Risk — Our decisions are informed by research. We try new things and learn from our mistakes.
- Trust and Accountability — We value integrity and honesty, and embrace high standards.